A Post-Merger Integration Audit answers key questions about the last acquisition:
- How were the events, decisions, communications, and actions surrounding the merger handled?
- What could have been done differently to make the integration easier?
- What additional actions remain unfinished?
- How have shareholders, customers, and employees perceived the merger?
- If the company were to merge/acquire again, what should be done differently?
- Determine the depth of review required
- Interview or conduct written surveys with executives, managers, employees, and if appropriate, customers and board members …