The powerful content on our site is organized around the 11 steps of our merger integration methodology (see above).
PRITCHETT, LP has consulted on many of the most successful mergers in history over the last four decades. Now, the actual merger integration playbooks, completed deliverables, checklists, and presentations from many of our projects can be downloaded from MergerIntegration.com. Our website will save you countless hours that you might otherwise have spent developing M&A methodologies, tools, PowerPoint presentations, and reports on your own.
We teach our world-class approach to integration in our Merger Integration Certification Workshop. The next sessions are on March 13-17, 2017, June 12-16, 2017 and September 11-15, 2017 in Dallas, Texas.
PRITCHETT is the firm that originally established merger integration consulting as a specialized practice area. We wrote the first hardcover book on the topic, After the Merger: Managing the Shockwaves.We also authored the all-time M&A bestseller, The Employee Guide to Mergers and Acquisitions, plus many other merger-specific books and countless papers and articles.
Our merger training programs, based on our publications and consulting projects, have helped more than 30,000 managers and employees manage their post-merger challenges. We're true specialists. Not general practitioners that dabble in M&A integration. Organizations come to us because of our focus and deep expertise.
When it comes to acquisition integration, PRITCHETT, LP's credentials are unmatched. We have:
- Consulted on many of the largest, most successful mergers in history
- Specialized in post-merger consulting for more than 30 years, longer than any other firm
- Designed proven methodologies for both acquisition and cultural integration
- Trained over 30,000 managers in merger integration
- Created the 5-day certification workshop for integration professionals
- Developed the #1 online resource for merger integration best practices, www.MergerIntegration.com
- Sold more books on merger integration than all other authors combined:
- Merger Integration Articles
- Step 7: Develop M&A Communication Plans
- 5 Things You Should Never Say in Announcing the Deal
- Merger Tools and Templates
- Merger Integration Certification Workshop
- Merger Integration Playbooks
- Step 9: Develop Project M&A Integration Plans
- What Is the Single Best Predictor of a Successful Merger Integration?
- Step 6: Develop Culture Integration Plans