Our Post Merger Integration Methodology
PRITCHETT's approach is easy to follow and well-organized. It's a streamlined, repeatable process not weighed down by extraneous junk. We made room for more of what matters by eliminating what doesn't.
About PRITCHETT, LP
Post-Merger Integration Consulting Firm
Founded in 1974, PRITCHETT, LP has developed unmatched credentials in post-merger integration. We have:
- Consulted on deals ranging in size from $10 million to $80 billion million
- Trained over 30,000 managers in post-merger integration, far more than anyone else
- Developed the #1 online resource for M&A integration best practices, MergerIntegration.com
- Specialized in M&A integration longer than any other U.S. firm
- Sold more books on M&A integration than all other authors combined
We're true specialists, not general practitioners that dabble in M&A integration. Acquirers come to us because of our focus and deep expertise.
- Takes a laser-focused, mission-critical approach to integration planning/execution, milestones, accountable synergy realization, and resource allocation
- Operates without burdensome bureaucracy, complexity, unnecessary/inexperienced resources, or overstated/unexpected costs
- Fashions integration plans that align with growth strategies, deal drivers, and capabilities of your organization
- Implements a methodical, collaborative integration approach leveraging tools, templates, and processes to empower client resources to be as effective as possible, and to minimize disruptions to the day-to-day business
For more information about our consulting services, call 800-992-5922