22-slide presentation that cover the results from a mergers & acquisitions employee survey.
On this M&A survey, there were:
- 1216 Responses (76% Response Rate)
- 248 Written Comments (20% Response Rate)
Each employee was asked to rate statements from 1 to 5:
- I understand the reason for the merger.
- I think the merger will be good for the business.
- I have a good understanding of the company's goals and direction.
- I know how the company is performing.
- I know the performance standards and goals for my job.
- I understand what is necessary to achieve excellence.
- My supervisor is aware of my work and gives me appropriate feedback.
- I have been kept up-to-date about what is going on in the company and received useful information during the transition.
- Senior management is making good decisions.
- Acquirer individuals and Target individuals are working together as a team.
- Management listens to employee issues and concerns.
- My work assignments are interesting.
- Clear goals have been established for my team.
- I understand how my individual goals help meet company goals.
- My ideas are valued.
- I understand my pay and benefits.
- I think my pay and benefits are fair.
- My supervisor confronts issues when appropriate.
- I understand my developmental and promotional opportunities.
- I feel I am part of a team and understand my role.
- I enjoy my job and plan to continue working here.