PRITCHETT, LP has consulted on integrations on deals valued in total of over $350 billion. We are growing and looking to hire both contract and employee consultants to assist our clients.
If you have led at least 5 M&A integrations, send your resume to [email protected]. Please highlight and provide information about your experience on each your integrations.
Job Description of our M&A Integration Consultants:
- Assist our clients in defining, planning, and implementing their integrations.
- Set up the integration management office and brief all team members
- Finalize charters for the IMO team and functional teams
- Create comprehensive project plan and timeline for all integration activities
- Identify and coordinate interdependencies between functional teams
- Plan and manage weekly IMO team meetings and preparation requirements
- Conduct ongoing comprehensive reviews of aggregate master integration plan to ensure coordination and consensus
- Collect, prioritize, and resolve new issues, risks, and decision needs
- Closely monitor the success of implementation with respect to quality, time, costs, and synergies
- Work with key stakeholders to implement the target integration structure (including organizational structure, business processes, and systems).
- Identify risks, and mitigation actions