PRITCHETT Consulting Clients, Merger Integration Certification Workshop Attendees, and Website Subscribers can access every book. They can also access everything else-all the presentations, playbooks, videos, articles, assessments, webinars, research, tools, and templates on MergerIntegration.com.
A Field Manual for Management
Mergers: Growth in the Fast Lane presents 10 guidelines for managing the unconventional high-velocity growth associated with a merger or acquisition.
Many of the "right moves" in this environment are counter-intuitive...the right answers won't necessarily be the obvious answers. This is a field manual designed to show your staff how to manage more entrepreneurially, and will deliver the concise, powerful guidelines you'll need to manage growth through the merger. Specific topics explored include:
- Dealing with differences in corporate culture
- Managing resistance
- Keys to merger-specific communication
- The dangers of being "politically correct" in merger management
A Crash Course on Merger Integration Management
Smart Moves lays down the ground rules your management team will need to protect the "3 P's" — productivity, people, and profits. Statistics suggest that roughly 75% of all mergers prove to be either a disappointment or an outright failure. This book sketches out a series of specific actions designed to dramatically improve your odds of success.
Get specific coaching on how to:
- Start managing the transition when the deal is announced
- Control the amount of destabilization
- Offer "quick impact training" on merger management
- Put dollar signs on decisions
- Make everyone responsible for merger success
A Guide to Managing Mergers and Acquisitions
Making Mergers Work identifies the most common mistakes in corporate marriages and the price tags they carry. This book provides the step-by-step insight needed to manage throughout all three merger stages, with specific instruction on team-building and managing differences in corporate culture.
- Cutting the high cost of mismanaged mergers
- Avoiding the most common management mistakes
- Managing employees through the three merger stages
- Managing resistance to change and much more