Price Pritchett, Ph.D, is founder and CEO of PRITCHETT, LP, a Dallas-based consulting firm recognized internationally for its expertise in M&A integration.
After founding the company in 1974, Dr. Pritchett soon focused his firm’s work on a novel, unexplored field: M&A integration strategy. It may be hard to imagine today, but back then this was a brand-new practice area for consulting. Price Pritchett was the pioneer, the very first person in the United States to specialize in this key aspect of M&A.
Over the years he has advised CEOs, presidents, and boards across a wide spectrum of industries, in many types of deals, under all kinds of economic conditions. He has a deep understanding of the pressures and conflicting demands executives encounter during mergers, knows the intense scrutiny they face from an array of stakeholders, and respects the risk/reward challenges they must navigate while continuing to deliver positive financial results.
Dr. Pritchett’s specialized work in post merger integration has been referenced in most major business journals and newspapers. He also has been interviewed on CNN, CNBC, and other major television channels.
Particular achievements from Dr. Pritchett’s career include the following specifics:
· First consulting firm in the US to specialize in M&A integration
· Authored the first book on merger management—After the Merger: Managing the Shockwaves—named “One of the top ten business books of the year”
· Authored the all-time bestseller on M&A, The Employee Guide to Mergers and Acquisitions
· Produced the #1 merger integration training program, The Merger Integration Certification Workshop
· Sold more books on M&A integration (more than 2 million copies) than all other authors combined
· Recognized as one of the premier thought leaders on M&A integration
· Developed first and only website dedicated to post-merger integration best practices—MergerIntegration.com
Over 12 million of Price's books have been sold worldwide (in over a dozen languages). A complete listing of Dr Pritchett's books are available on on his wikipedia page.
His best sellers on M&A integration include the following titles: