Limits of Authority
Purchase Price Accounting
- Update FY25 budget to exclude divested entities
- To obtain Acquired Co. FY25 budget for incorporating into NewCo budget - communicate with Acquired Co. entities/agree on deliverable format
- To discuss/align on deliverables - Budgets in systems
- Prepare NewCo budget - high level P&L for Day 30
- Prepare NewCo budget - detailed level P&L, BS and CF for Day 60
- Make adjustments for synergies / disynergies.
- Work with Acquired Co. Finance / Internal Consulting Team to determine new annual budget and forecast process for NewCo, (following the initial (1st 6 month budget above), ensuring requirements for both shareholders met while minimizing duplication of work at NewCo level
- Plan out a mutually amenable timetable for yearly budget and forecasting cycle and process.
- Acquired Co. to decide on which level of detail the forecast is needed
- Preparing data entry into system
- Provide Training about tasks in forecasting process
- Provide data for the forecast
- Budget 2026: training and integration into Acquired Co. budgeting process (Sales, P&L, Working Capital, Personnel)
- Budget 2026: training and integration into Acquired Co. budgeting process (Investment Budget)
- Acquired Co. to provide overview on budget rates 2026
- Providing data for budget
- Strategic long-term planning (further steps to be aligned --> to be updated at later point in time)
- Obtain and review current insurance coverage.
- Discuss and align insurance policies looking for opportunities for better premium/coverage.
- New insurance policy/coverage ...