Finance and Accounting
Future state design/implementation of all HR/OD philosophies/policies, procedures, program designs, and administrative support systems
- Side-by-side comparison of the philosophies/policies, procedures, designs, and administrative support systems for all HR/OD programs.
- Determination of which programs should be continued, discontinued, or redesigned entirely
Design/implementation as required
- Base pay
- Broad based variable pay
- Sales compensation
- Executive compensation
- Job evaluation processes/tools
- Job descriptions (use, process, tools)
- Linkages to performance management
- Performance management
- Health and Welfare
- Employee relations
- Training and development
- Recruiting and staffing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Succession management
- Leadership development
Design/implementation of interim or transitional HR/OD systems or programs
- Detailed design
Interim short term (i.e. one year) bonus or variable pay program
- Consideration of linking bonuses/variable pay awards to performance in achieving transaction synergies.
Post merger integration manager training programs
Workforce planning and integration
Determination of the overall approach and detailed methodology and tools that will be used to develop Acquirer’s workforce plan (i.e. size, composition, location, transitional structures/systems) and related integration policies and processes.
Health and Wellness functional development
Design and implementation of the mission, organization, staff composition, and support systems for the Acquirer’s Health and Wellness function.