Guiding Principles: Preparation
- Follow a balanced, robust “due diligence” process that examines financial, legal, operational, organizational, and cultural issues.
- Use the deal drivers/targets as decision filters.
- Start detailed integration planning during due diligence.
- Be ready to roll on Day 1.
- Translate M&A value drivers into metrics.
Guiding Principles: People
- Hold senior management team responsible for the success of the deal.
- Involve HR early in the process.
- Communicate decisions about structure, layoffs, and initial integration as soon as possible.
- Provide frequent, positive, and frank communication at all stages of the integration, and to all levels of employees ...
M&A IntegrationGuiding Principles Examples from 5 M&A Deals
Guiding Principles Example 1
Guiding Principles Example 2
Guiding Principles Example 3
Guiding Principles Example 4
Guiding Principles Example 5