Register 2 months in advance and save $1,000.
- Communicate the facts as you have them and in coordination with colleagues in Corporate Communications and Legal
- Give employees a variety of ways to hear from and communicate with leadership
- Decline to editorialize, speculate, or offer opinions on the integration
- Resist the urge to treat all new information as important
- Know your audience and tailor your messages to them accordingly
Key Findings: Misses
–Large (e.g., 500+ employee) town halls in Los Angeles, Chicago, and Phoenix
–Recorded phone messages from CEO
–Several days with excessive communications and mixed messages from multiple sources ...