1) What are the basic roles/responsibilities associated with programs and projects?
- Provide executive guidance for each program based on overall integration objectives and long-term goals
- Serve as a point of escalation in resolving conflicts related to resources, direction, and priorities
- Encourage and reward teamwork, progress, and results
- Coordinate and guide planning and project management activities across all projects executed within a program/team
- Manage dependencies and linkages among projects/sub teams
- Frame issues for resolution by Accountable Executive(s)
- Ensure coordination between programs
- Capture and incorporate changes to synergy templates implied by plans
Project/Sub Team Leads
- Drive the creation of effective and logical project plans for their project through Project/Sub Team meetings and working sessions
- Enlist resources/additional sub team members to plan and execute work
- Develop and manage project scope and budget (with support of Project Managers)
- Report overall status to the Accountable Executive(s), Program Manager, and IMO
- Escalate issues to the Accountable Executive(s), IMO, and Steering Committee as needed
- Employ project management discipline and tools to the projects/sub teams
- Support the Project/Sub Team leaders in managing budget and scope and reporting progress
2) What are the deliverables for M&A integration detailed planning...
1) What are the basic roles/responsibilities for projects?
2) What are the deliverables for detailed planning?
3) How does work get commissioned that needs to start now?