Register 2 months in advance and save $1,000.
During the post merger IT integration process, accomplish the following tasks before the kick-off meetings:
- Identify executive sponsor, presuming that would be CFO.
- Identify business project leader, person from the business with extensive knowledge of the current operations who will have significant time (50%) to dedicate to the project
- Identify IT project manager
- Identify other business and IT resources
- Conduct an initial IT discovery session – including a site tour and general process discussions
- Conduct some type of IT discovery session for Corporate
- Business PM and IT PM would work to end of June
- Prepare blueprint plan, schedule, and activities for process walk-through/requirements sessions
- Develop initial objectives, scope in/out, issues, risks
- Socialize and get buy-in from executive sponsors
- Create project chartering documents
At the Kickoff Meeting:
- Present organization, objectives, scope, etc.
- Present blueprint schedule and activities
- Receive authorization to proceed with blueprint activities
1) Blueprint Explore/Design
- Process reviews
- Gap identification
- Solution alternatives
- Design recommendation
Decision: Design Review & Authorization to Develop
- Bus proc alignment
- Training mtrls. developed
- Software Develop.
- Test / test / test / test
Decision: Startup Go/No-Go Checkpoint
3) Final Prep/Go-Live
- Go-Live activities...