Register 2 months in advance and save $1,000.
Integration Management Office Meeting Objectives
Align on business principles and integration priorities:
- Review integration strategy and key objectives
- Review governance structure, roles and responsibilities
- Review and reinforce integration philosophy
Agree to way of working together:
- Review rules of engagement to ensure pre-close compliance with anti-trust guidelines
- Build an alignment around meeting cadence and reporting structure
Begin with integration workplan development:
- Review key elements of the communication plan
- Align around the workstream objectives outlined in the draft team charters
- Discuss and prioritize each workstream’s initiatives
- Review next steps and timing for workplan development
Background Key Facts
- Geography: Expansion into Europe
- Fiscal Year: Calendar year of Acquirer
- Product: All products of both companies
- Brands: Access to all brands
- Technology: Access to all technologies
- Corporate: Support across various areas of the business (i.e. finance, HR, IT, manufacturing, procurement, R&D, sales, marketing)
Background Value Drivers
- Synergies: Estimated annual net synergy benefits of $250 million by 2030.
- Footprint: Expansion across western Europe.
- Technology: Improved and accelerated research and development.
- Platform: Adjacent product growth.
- Process: Improved processes via sharing of best practices
Integration Guiding Principles
- Enhance value for both companies
- Maintain the value already created in each company
- Make the best choice for the future business
- Maintain market momentum
- Make decisions based on best for the future business
- Not best of both or trading off
- Rigorously plan and manage the program
- Adopt earlier, where possible
- Respect stated values of each company
- Keep and inspire the best people