Step I: Assess Current Situation
Step II: Develop Plan
Step III: Target IT Design Outline
The operations and technology integration work streams will be responsible for analyzing the current situation and determining what is needed successfully to migrate Acquired Company over to Acquirer’s systems.
Benefits of A Structured Approach
- Sense of structure and a common language to help multiple companies work together
- Ensures no major issues are missed
- Discipline to maintain intensity despite day to day issues
- Speeds decision-making by creating a direct route to the top
- Helps capture learnings from each deal to refine the process ...