Register 2 months in advance and save $1,000.
Example of Merger Announcement
Details of the Deal
- Alpha announced today (date) that we have agreed to merge with Zenith.
- We expect this merger to close in late June following regulatory approval.
- Company was founded in 2001 by John Doe and Bob Smith
- Company employs more than 2,200 service professionals
- To be among the Top 5 in the industry and to provide clients with world-class business services
Context for the Merger
- Expansion in the North American market
- Global service offerings
- Continuing world-class development
Together, we will be the second largest service provider in North America and the sixth largest in the world.
Leadership of Integrated Company
- Bob Smith, CEO
- Pat Jones, President
- Todd Johnson, Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Jennifer Davis, CFO
- SEC papers will be filed tomorrow
- Average 10-12 weeks for approval
- Regulations limit the amount of communication between the organizations until the deal closes
- Once the deal closes integration will begin
- Integration teams will be formed with representation from both companies
- Teams will be established to focus on integrating the major functional areas – operations, sales, finance, human resources, IT, communications, and service development ...