Presentation covers post-merger integration governance structure, responsibilities, meeting cadence and times.
- IMO meetings: weekly on Tuesday mornings
SteerCo meetings: held on an as needed basis.
- IMO Lead will faciltate the discussions
- Workstram Leads will deliver the "Ask" (approvals, funding, resources, changes to scope)
- Provide strategic direction and ongoing guidance of the integration scope of work
- Discuss escalations, risks/issues, provide approvals and decisions, authorize changes to scope of work
- Ensure that all communications and messaging are aligned with executive priorities
- Encourage each team to identify gaps and takes steps to secure operational efficiencies
- Meet with extended teams (cross-functional and cross-organizational) to manage integration work; manage all resources necessary to complete the integration work
- Create and maintain integration project plans, status reports, meeting notes
- Provide IMO with updated status reports (electronic) and any supporting materials needed to provide a deeper understanding. Due Mondays by 12PM
- Attend IMO meetings to review project status; intention to cover ONLY Yellow/Red items in work plan; discuss any new work or dependencies
- Attend IMO and SteerCo meetings; provide materials necessary to define the Ask; secure decisions involving any changes to project scope, timelines, costs and budgets, risks & issues, dependencies, resource constraints ...