Day 0 IT Help Desk Support
- Ticketing system review- Scheduled for end of quarter
- Computer hardware review
- Team integration plan
- End user communications will be sent to all employees.
- Incoming call & ticket support will stay “as is” on day 1.
- Both Help Desk teams know who to contact if users request access to resources. i.e. Acquirer employee needs access to Acquired Co. folder.
- Acquirer’s Intranet site will have a “cube” with the Acquired Co. support phone number and when clicked, it will email the Acquired Co. Help Desk.
- Computer Hardware standards and vendor will be decided.
- Helpdesk Application - Decision between Acquirer’s system, Footprints (Acquired Co.), or other.
- Remote Support Tool - Decision between Acquirer’s system, GoToAssist (Acquired Co.), or other.
- Phone Support Integration - All Customer Support technicians will integrate to one phone system and can be reached by calling one number.
- Computer deployment standard and computer inventory for each location in place
- Access Requests - Requests for new access procedures will be in place and followed by all staff.
- Hardware Requests ...