In-depth Human Resources Acquisition Integration Checklist that covers compensation, retention, deferred compensation, severance, health insurance, COBRA, LTD, STD, 401(k), pension, communications, recruiting, data conversion, organization structure, workers compensation, training & development, educational assistance, travel & expense, plus 7 additional areas.
- Map Acquired Company's roles to Acquiring Company's roles
- Communicate changes to salary grade and/or pay adjustments
- Determine if and what level of salary structure detail will be provided
- Exec Compensation: new titles and pay
- Identify Acquired Company's Stay Bonus Candidates
- Execute Acquired Company's Stay Bonus Agreements
- Track Acquired Company's Stay Bonus Agreements
- Process Acquired Company's Stay Bonus Payments
- Recordkeeping conversion from Acquired Company's Plan to Acquiring Company's Plan
- Communicate any plan changes due to integration
- Communicate plan eligibility and provisions in advance of enrollment period
- If needed, minimal required changes to Deferred Compensation contracts
- Key employee determination process and compare to ensure appropriate application this year ...