HR Acquisition Integration Checklist that covers areas such as organizational design, benefits and compensation, policies, and HR systems.
- Define acquired company org. structure
- Identify formal and informal org. relationships
- Determine organization similarities / differences
- Gather information on relevant positions
- Map acquired company roles to acquiring company roles
- Identify organization differences to address
- Position titles, areas of overlap, etc.
- Align positions & titles
- Review / Align job descriptions
- Establish new organization structure
- Develop organization chart: names, titles, reporting relationships, etc.
- Develop key position retention list
- Solicit input on recommended talent from acquired organization
- Determine critical retention candidates
- Review critical retention candidates with key HR stakeholders
- Develop plan to retain critical personnel
- "Initiate activities to retain / re-recruit key resources ...