Register 2 months in advance and save $1,000.
60 HR Due Diligence Tasks
- HR staffing and its responsibilities
- HR reporting relationships
- Significant layoffs or closings in the past, progress or being contemplated
- Employees permitted and/or encouraged to work full or part time at home
- Executive search firms utilized. The firms and fees paid. Searches in progress
- Business’s pay scales or rates and benefit costs relative to competitors
- Status of litigation or potential litigation
- Plans, either contemplated or in progress, to modify or cancel any benefit programs for existing or retired employees
- Compensation and benefit plans compared to Acquirer's
- Summary of any benefit and compensation plans and/or agreements that may cease if there is a change in control or ownership of the business
- Benefits and the funding source for any terminated or retired employees, such as salary continuation, health and life insurance, club memberships, recreational facilities, transportation, etc. ...