Register 2 months in advance and save $1,000.
Post Acquisition Review Questions Centered on Broad “Newco” Topics
- Do you think we are successfully executing on the new vision and values?
- Are the structure and cost recommendations for your area right? What work remains to get the new Acquirer organization optimized?
- Have we done a good job of choosing the “right way” where it made the most sense?
- Where do we still have challenges and opportunities?
- All original Team Leads and SC members were interviewed
- Questions were sent in advance so people could prepare
- Answers were aggregated and kept anonymous
- Output was organized by topic into recap slides for each question
Everyone still very positive, and very complimentary of the IMO process and SC leadership to date
- There is still much work to do on delivering on “simplicity” but think overall we are driving the new vision home
- Anxious about work involved with divestitures
- Integration pace was brisk but helped people stay on task
- Corporate functions at capacity
- Good so far but ability to pull off systems conversions and continued process optimization will determine ultimate integration success
- Differences between the 2 organizations are becoming more clear (e.g. decision making styles)
- People realize there’s “more work to do than we’ve done” and are challenging non- essential work given bandwidth concerns and resource limitations
- Positives in terms of what we have accomplished outweigh the negatives
- People see a lot of change and are wondering if we need more formal change management programs
- Leads want to see this output and understand SC’s reaction and next steps
Going Well and Not Going Well per Responses to Each Question ...