Register 2 months in advance and save $1,000.
- Success Metrics Should Be
- Sales and Costs
- Retention and Company Image
- Internal Communications and Training
Success Metrics Should Be…
- Relevant to key M&A issues and goals
- Simple to gather, compile, analyze and report
- Easy to understood
- Taken from existing measuring processes whenever possible
- Sustained until the integration efforts are completed and results are satisfactory
- Balanced between integration measures and operational measures.
M&A Integration Sales and Costs Success Metrics
- Area Measurement: Joint Sales and Referral Sales
- Purpose: To identify the number of joint sales and referral sales generated
- Methodology: A short (10 min.) verbal or written questionnaire given to new customers on the reasons they chose the company past and future transactions, Reports sent to Merger Team.
- Key Information Obtained: Number of joint and referral sales for products or services, Number of new customers or clients due to the merger
- Potential Source for Questionnaires given by: Sales or Account Managers, Consultants and Data from Integration teams on sales
- Frequency for Questionnaire: As occurs and for Reports and Data: Monthly
- Area Measurement: Operating cost savings
- Purpose: To identify the cost savings achieved through joint operations
- Methodology: Tracking and roll-up of all cost savings (geographic and functional)
- Cost savings in: labor, overhead, other costs (e.g. marketing)
- Potential Source: All Task Forces
- Frequency for Report: Monthly ...