Register 2 months in advance and save $1,000.
Covers all the tasks acquirers should follow to ensure all constituencies, including customers, employees, and investor relations, are well informed. An owner, due date, and priority are assigned to each task.
- Develop special communications/plan for key customers/contracts, prepare talking points
- Develop a plan to manage employee expectations / reactions
- Identify ways to promote the Acquired Co's image within the acquirer
- Identify areas subject to name or identity change, plan process of change over and begin ordering new stationary, supplies, signs, banners, business cards, company forms, etc.
- Update communications guidelines as necessary
- Develop and conduct communication training for the Implementation Team to ensure consistent messages
- Identify list of personnel authorized to make public statements
- Work with Human Resources and Communications counterpart to develop key HR strategies for the communications group ...