The Team Charter
Each integration team will create a charter to document the mission, goals, and deliverables for that team.
The Integration Team Leader's Role
- The integration team leader facilitates the charter discussions.
- When decisions about the team charter are made, the integration team leader can document them using the Integration Team Charter template on page 5 of this document.
During the Team Charter Discussions
Determine the team's mission.
- Describe the objectives of the team.
Identify team goals, deliverables, and due dates.
- Refer to high-level objectives provided by the Executive Team, Steering Committee and Integration Team Leader.
- Outline the team's goals and major deliverables.
Establish success measures.
- How will the team define success? How will it measure its effectiveness?
Determine reporting and communication responsibilities.
- Who is this team accountable to?
- How often will the team communicate with this person/team?
Identify resource needs and availability.
- From what person or group will your team need information or decisions, and to whom will the team need to provide information ...