Register 2 months in advance and save $1,000.
Phase 1: Americas
Phase 2: EMEA
We will plan and execute the integration of the finance functions of our companies. We will complete the integration quickly and in a manner that supports the needs of the other Integration Teams and upper management of the combined organization.
We will also be responsible for:
- Assimilation of the EVA philosophy into the Acquired Co. organization
- Tracking of synergies (cost and EVA) for all Integration Teams
- Payroll and benefits are centralized in the US
- Acquired Co will adopt the Acquirer health insurance program
- Business planning will be the Acquirer process
- Hyperion will be the financial reporting system used
- Treasury will be centralized
- Risk management will be centralized
- Peoplesoft will be implemented at Acquired Co within 12 months
- Performance management & succession planning processes will be centralized
- Fiscal year is December 31
Phase 1 Integration in Americas: General Overview
- Purpose - Establish a finance organization that meets its service needs as efficiently and cost effectively as possible.
- Objective - Adopt best practice processes of both companies and implement action plans to adopt those processes and gain expected synergies.
- Value Drivers - Streamline activities, centralize functions, and eliminate redundancies.
- Main Synergies - Reduced headcount and elimination of duplicate outside services.
- Main Costs - Severance...