Register 2 months in advance and save $1,000.
15 culture assessment questions to identify strengths, weaknesses, and wild cards.
- How do people feel about being merged/acquired?
- What would be your (or others’) major concerns about being acquired or merged?
- What are the defining characteristics of your company? (What’s distinctive? What differentiates you from other organizations in general? From the competition?)
- Describe the company’s core values. (What does it believe in?)
- What do outsiders not know/realize about this company?
- What are its idiosyncrasies?
- What are the unwritten rules around here?
- What aspects of the culture are most important to people here? (What do they hold sacred?)
- Where in the organization do the dominant subcultures exist?
- What are the company’s negative or undesirable cultural attributes? (What aspects of the culture need to change? ...