Register 2 months in advance and save $1,000.
When the letter of intent is signed, pre-merger planning should begin.
- Activities between signing and close should be aimed at planning the first 100 days post-close for each work stream
- Quickly identify post-signing work (beyond planning) that can start pre-close
Pre-Merger M&A Integration Efforts
- Identify comprehensive list of projects within each work-stream
- Assess internal and external staffing requirements
- Establish calendar by functional area and for entire transition effort
- Identify what work will be done pre-close
- Charter & kick off each work stream
- Daily transition updates and issue escalation process
- Identify sub-projects within each work stream
- Identify issues and risks
- Approach for engaging appropriate Tiger resources
- 100-day post-close plan
Pre-Merger Roles and Responsibilities
- Board of Directors Oversight Committee
The transition team will look to the Board for guidance on high priority decisions.
- Steering Committee
Responsible for escalation to the BoD for high priority transition issues. Provides the teams with key messages, high-level goals, non-negotiables, and resources.
Ensures teams apply our methodology and adhere to schedules, costs and scope. Participation of IMO resources is full-time.
- Management Team
Dashboard reporting and discussion.
Integrate the two companies in an aggressive time frame that enables Acquirer to quickly realize targeted revenue and cost synergies.
Under the direction of the Board, a steering committee, an IMO will be established to manage and implement multiple concurrent integration work streams focused on:
- Achieving synergy targets through good execution and tight financial control
- Consistent and candid communication
- Prompt issue escalation and resolution
- Continuing business operations without disruption
- Reporting progress in a consistent manner at appropriate
- Levels of detail for all stakeholders ...