Integration Vision: Integrate the two companies in an aggressive time frame that enables Acquirer to quickly realize targeted revenue and cost synergies.
Integration Strategy: Under the direction of the Board, a steering committee, an IMO will be established to manage and implement multiple concurrent integration work streams focused on:
- Achieving synergy targets through good execution and tight financial control
- Consistent and candid communication
- Prompt issue escalation and resolution
- Continuing business operations without disruption
- Reporting progress in a consistent manner at appropriate
- levels of detail for all stakeholders
- Activities between signing and close should be aimed at planning the first 100 days post-close for each work stream
- Quickly identify post-signing work (beyond planning) that can start pre-close...
Pre-Merger M&A Integration Efforts
- Identify comprehensive list of projects within each work-stream
- Assess internal and external staffing requirements
- Establish calendar by functional area and for entire transition effort
- Identify what work will be done pre-close
- Charter & kick off each work stream …
- Daily transition updates and issue escalation process
- Identify sub-projects within each work stream
- Identify issues and risks
- Approach for engaging appropriate Tiger resources
- 100-day post-close plan...
Integration Roles & Responsibilities
Pre-Close Planning Efforts and Deliverables
Integration Vision and Strategy