Post-Merger Communication to Employees
Excerpt from SVP Communication
What Our Company Needs from You Now
- Continue to be patient and understanding as we push through some of the tough integration challenges related to the core parts of our business.
- When you need more clarity or direction, ask your manager or supervisor. Don’t let ambiguity paralyze you or make you complacent.
- Put our customers and the business first. Don’t get distracted by what you may believe serves our internal organization at the expense of what our customers need.
- Get to know your new work colleagues. Take the initiative to reach out and introduce yourself. If you’re not sure who they are, work with your manager or supervisor to find out.
- Be tolerant of cultural differences. Just because a particular approach worked well in the past doesn’t mean it is the best solution for the future. Be open-minded and opportunity-focused.
- Stay positive and optimistic. You may not be able to control all the changes, but you can certainly control your response to them ...