Managing Uncertainty in M&A Workshop
Uncertainty usually triggers costly problems well before the deal is done. If unaddressed, uncertainty can damage productivity, quality, customer service, talent retention, and, ultimately, profitability. Sometimes it even dooms the chances for a successful deal. The Managing Uncertainty in M&A training program helps protect the performance of merging companies during the vulnerable "hang time" between when the merger is announced and integration decisions are finalized.
- Differences between managing uncertainty and managing change
- Preparation and the need for speed
- Communication and talent retention best practices
- Identification of priorities
- Provide insights on how to re-recruit your keepers
- Set the right expectations about the integration process and its inherent complexities
- Identify the potential opportunities and merger challenges
- Teach how to communicate effectively even when there are more questions than answers
- Coach on how to keep the organization engaged and focused despite distractions
- Instruct on how to "wait and do" rather than "wait and see" while the integration is being planned
- Shoot down misconceptions and falsehoods about the merger
- Reinforce the business logic behind every deal
Demonstrate how to use the PRITCHETT toolkit to tackle pre-close priorities
Managing the transition
Maintaining business focus
Retaining key players
- Navigating uncertainty
The Unfolding: A Handbook for Living Strong, Being Effective, and
Knowing Happiness During Uncertain Times
The Employee Guide to Mergers and Acquisitions
This high-impact M&A workshop primes your organization for change and sets the stage for merger success.
PRITCHETT recommends that merging companies roll out the shorter version of this workshop to all employees.
- Tools for:
If you like this webinar, then you will love the
Managing Uncertainty in M&A Workshop.