All materials, hereafter referred to as Materials, published on www.MergerIntegration.com, including but not limited to articles, books, software, webinars, tools, playbooks, and presentations, are owned by PRITCHETT, LP and protected by United States Copyright Law and International Treaty provisions.
If a license to MergerIntegration.com ("Site") is included as part of a PRITCHETT, LP consulting contract, and a separate Corporate Subscription is not purchased, the following terms apply:
- Only one person ("User") from the client will have access to the Site.
- The license to use the files will expire in one year.
- No more than three IP addresses associated with a login account will be allowed to access the Site.
- In the event, a user is attempting to access the Site from more than three IP addresses, PRITCHETT reserves the right to discontinue access and/or charge for additional users.
- The user with access will not share the files from the Site with others.
- The user with access will not save files from the Site to a shared repository (i.e. an intranet, Sharepoint, Dropbox, etc.).
A client should not expect a PRITCHETT, LP consultant to download Materials on their behalf or provide similar Materials unless PRITCHETT has contractually agreed to do so.