Easily customized Word document that includes answers to FAQs, sample letters to customers, and critical talking points and messages.
Customer Communication Guidelines (excerpt from page 3)
- Adhere to the information set forth in these documents and do not elaborate or expand upon the information provided.
- If a customer asks a question that is not included in these materials, it is likely something we cannot answer at this time. Capture the customer’s question and pass it to your manager.
- Maintain the very highest ethical standards and remain focused, as always, on serving the needs of our customers.
- Do not call out comparisons to other industry mergers or acquisitions.
- Do not speculate on the future state, leadership, outcome and people ...