Operations Organization Design
- Task Leaders schedule a work session with key stakeholders to assess functional redundancies
- Existing Department Leads build a roles/responsibility matrix for all existing employees
- Task leaders meet and construct a draft organization chart
- Task leaders conduct follow up meeting with key stakeholders to review draft organization chart and gather comments.
- Task leaders schedule and conduct presentation meeting with Integration Committee and HR VP to present organization chart and gather further comments
- Task Leaders shall prepare final organization chart and review with HR VP
- Construct memo with guidance from HR to have management publish new org chart
- Roll-out new organization chart in company-wide meeting, followed by department level discussions ...