Making Mergers Work: The Ground Rules for Integration Management*
The Making Mergers Work training program teaches acquirers the counterintuitive management moves necessary for integration success. The proven tools and advice in the program will immediately improve effectiveness throughout the management ranks and dramatically increase the odds for M&A success.
- What makes mergers challenging (from financial, operational, and human perspectives)
- The impact of "staggered experiences"
- Techniques for employee engagement and retention of talent
- Guidelines to protect management credibility
- Competencies required for merger management
- Integration best practices
- Ten career-friendly recommendations
- Present techniques to maintain productivity despite ambiguity and disruptions
- Align expectations about post-close activities
- Provide crucial insights on how to motivate the work force
- Train on how to best communicate the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Focus on the critical leverage points
- Learn how to use PRITCHETT's toolkit
Dealing with cultural differences
Managing energy levels
The Employee Guide to Mergers and Acquisitions
Mergers: Growth in the Fast Lane
Smart Moves: A Crash Course on Merger Integration Management
Resistance: Moving Beyond the Barriers to Change
Armed with PRITCHETT’s expert advice and practical tools, managers leave the workshop prepared to lead successfully in the demanding merger environment.
*PRITCHETT recommends that merging organizations offer the shorter version of this workshop to all employees.